Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rambles...

Yesterday my sister's divorce was finalized.

It's been a hard time for our family (especially my sister) because we embraced her husband as one of us... and yet, he deceived everyone, straight down to his childhood male friends who had no clue he was living such a double life.

It boggles the mind how a person can be so completely NOT who you thought they were... and that they could dupe you for years into believing in this false persona.

I did a sketch from a drawing I saw... because it reminded me of my sister:




Granted, she was never crying from sadness on her wedding day... but it just reminded me of the things this guy took away that can't be given back.

(I am still crafting away, I will try to take some pictures tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment