Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wiket?

Well... here's my latest work in progress... made from my first original bear pattern... he looks...

LIKE AN EWOK!

I've had him on my desk at work and several people have come in and said "Oh! Where'd you get the Ewok?!"

So, maybe he's just a bear who is a really big Star Wars fan? Maybe I was influenced by watching Fan Boys? Who knows.

He's not done yet, as you can see, his nose is only drawn on at the moment... and I'll probably do more shading and trimming... maybe. (He's awfully cute super fuzzy... I'm tempted to watch Star Wars and make him an Ewok outfit)

Needless to say, though, this little guy's name is Wiket. He has embraced his Ewok-dom.



Hi! I'm Wiket, the NOT-Ewok.
Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?


Wait a minute...

That's not a moon! It's a SPACESTATION!!!!

6 comments:

  1. He so sweet. i would love to give him a home lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice! Hopefully he stays cute when I give him a nose! Eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I hate to admit this, but from the side he does remind me a bit of an Ewok--but the CUTEST imaginable Ewok EVER.
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww he's lovely.

    I made a bear that turned into an Ewok too - maybe it's a conspiracy?

    He's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the family resemblance. I hear the tune in my head that he would be humming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys XD

    ginger... now that song is stuck in my head!!!

    ReplyDelete