Friday, January 27, 2012

The dolls have taken over!

I collect dolls.

This is one of my Azone Pure Neemo dolls, she is an [Ex Cute] Majokko Aika / Little Witch of the Flame, but I call her Sam


Mostly Volks Dollfie Dreams and Azone Pure Neemos (although I now have one Blythe... she creeps everyone out and I love it, and I also have a few Barbie).

I've always wanted to do something "more" with them, other than just have them sit around and look nice, so...

they've started a blog.

A blog where they review toys. 

Yes, toys reviewing toys.

If you're so inclined... and like things like chocolates, books, dollies, doll clothes, teddy bears, other stuffed animals, etc etc etc, please stop by and check it out :)

PS, I have been sick lately :(

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more of your dolly photos! I hope you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: i like your collection about originals dolls. Your photos are fantastic and very creative. I am a collector of Barbies and i also make dioramas. I have a blog and i invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you want we keep in touch blog blog

    ReplyDelete