Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Bear and out of town!

Well, the army of my other type of bear is underway... but not done yet. Hindered by the joy of a migraine last night :(

BUT! I did finish a little mohair bear today :) Well, kind of, he doesn't have any shading yet... but he will soon, and I'll take another picture when he does.



My camera phone doesn't do mohair bears justice, lol, they always look like they've got some crazy bedhead going on. XD

Also! Tomorrow morning bright and early I am hitting the road for NYC! On the long car ride I hope to get to work on the bear army some more, and then I should have interesting pictures when I get back :)

See ya all next week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Heather! I rather like his 'crazy bedhead' look!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your not leaving this little guy all on his own x x x It might rain !

    ReplyDelete