Friday, June 26, 2009

Looking at Joints

I was looking at the jointing tutorial recently posted by jennylovesbenny and was wondering if those T-pegs are something you can purchase at a hardware store.

I have a feeling there is a bevy of excellent jointing/armateur solutions awaiting me at my local Home Depot, I just have to be clever enough to recognize them.

I've already got a second bear almost completely cut out... and I think I have a fairly good source of material for the third and fourth bear.

I am itching to get my hands on the Bear Makers Encyclopedia, but thanks to several weeks of family issues and illness... my paycheck won't allow for that purchase for at least another two weeks.

I can't wait to get better materials and begin drafting my own patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment